Monday, August 30, 2010

A WHALE OF A SHOW! Nah, it's just another post about whales.

Okay so today my grandpa showed me this book called Whale Communications. It's full of real life short stories about people communicating with whales. My grandpa had a story in there about him petting this ginormous orca whale while he was in his boat. He saw the pod and then POP SPLASH! It was right next to his boat!

YAH! I real life ginormous whale!!!

In the story he said that when he first saw it he was TEERRRIIIFFFIIEDD. But then he got this stange thought-feeling that said: don't be afriad. Watch my family.

I'm serial. It's pretty intense.

Then a ferry went by and people all over the boat started taking pictures of my grandpa. Smiling through his tears. Petting a huge whale.

Then, when the pod had passed, the whale left.

Okay, this is like SUPPPEERR EPIC if you ask me. Or probably anyone.
You might be thinking: LIES!!! at the moment, but whatevs cause I beleive it.

tata.

ps. this is just a random pic. but it is around orcas island.
I googled.

No comments:

Post a Comment